BRIEF ON THE MINISTRY
Specifically, the Bureau is responsible for:
- Processing of all payments including salaries and allowances of both political office holders and the entire staff of the Office of the Governor;
- Handling of personnel matters of all staff of the Office of the Governor;
- Attending to all matters affecting political office holders;
- Purchase and allocation of vehicles to political office holders and Senior Government functionaries;
- Maintenance of the fleet of vehicles attached to the Governor, Deputy Governor, First Lady, Secretary to the State Government, Chief of Staff and other vehicles allocated to Government House;
- Arranging and facilitating Study/Familiarization tours of the State by officials of Federal Establishments of Federal Agencies and key National Institutions;
- Ensuring successful annual celebrations of National Day, Armed Forces Remembrance Day etc.;
- Supply of fuel (both Premium Motor Spirit –PMS) and Automobile Gas Oil (AGO) for the running of Government Vehicles and Generating Plant. Hitherto, this schedule was handled by this Bureau before it was taken over by the SA (Fleet Management). It is advisable, therefore, that the schedule be returned back to the Bureau for effective distribution and management of the State’s PMS & AGO resources.
- Allocation and maintenance of residential Quarters to political office holders (presently being handled by the Ministry of Housing). Hitherto, the schedule was handled by the Bureau. It is advisable, therefore that the schedule be returned back to the Bureau for effective allocation and proper maintenance;
Office of the Governor, Oke-mosan, Abeokuta
Game bắn cá online P.O Box, 2058, Sapon Abeokuta
Game bắn cá online ( Vacant )
Mr. Abayomi Olugbemi Bajela
Mr Saka Iskeel O.
The Office of the Secretary to the State Government is charged with responsibilities for central administration and co-ordination of all State Government policies and programmes. The Office of the Secretary to the State Government is responsible for the following specific functions:
- Chief Administrative Officer for the Office of the Governor
- Secretary to the State Executive Council and supervision of the Office of the governor
- Co-ordinating activities of Ministries and Government Agencies, especially on implementation of Government policies and decisions
- Supervision of designated Bureau and Units in the Office of the Governor
- Special Tribunals and Commissions of Enquiry
- Advice on appointments to statutory bodies, Agencies and Boards of parastatals
- Dealing with matters relating to conditions of service of Political Office Holders in the Executives, Legislature and Judiciary
- Advice on State intelligence and public safety matters
- Liaison with the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and Secretaries to Governments of other States of the Federation
- Petitions and Appeals to the Governor from non-public officers
- Public order and public complaints
- Political intelligence and correspondence
- Advising Government on the remuneration of the Chairman and Board members of Parastatals
- Supervision of the Cabinet Office
- Efficient monitoring of the machinery of Government
- Maintenance of peaceful co-existence and harmony between the Government and the populace
- Advice on State intelligence and public safety measures
- Processing matters on prerogative of mercy
- State honours and merit award
- The Christian and Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board
Mr Fadare Fatai Adigun
The Department of Administration and Supplies is saddled with the following responsibilities:
- General Administration of the Office of the Governor;
- Handling of Staff matters, i.e recruitment, appointment, posting, transfer, promotion, discipline etc. all the staff under the Office of the Governor;
- Co-ordinating the Annual Programmes of National Day, Armed Forces Remembrance Day and other celebrations;
- Assisting the Permanent Secretary in attending to staff matters including those affecting the political office holders;
- Assisting the Permanent Secretary in facilitating Study/Familiarization Tours of the State by officials of Federal Agencies and Key National Institutions;
- Providing Library Services to enable officers to be abreast of current happenings as well as enhance their self-development.
CENTRAL MECHANICAL WORKSHOP AND TRANSPORT POOL
The Central Mechanical Workshop and Transportation Depot (CM&TD), located at Agbeloba, Quarry Road, Abeokuta is under the purview of the Department. It was established to handle repairs and maintenance of Government vehicles, especially the fleet of vehicles in the Government House.
Mr Olaleye Olusegun Alao
Game bắn cá onlineThe Department of Finance and Accounts is responsible for:
- Preparation of the Agency’s Budget in conjunction with the Departments of Administration and Supplies and Planning, Research and Statistics.
- Processing and payment of Staff salaries and Allowances and funds approved for special Programs and Assignments.
- Processing and payment of Staff/Political office Holders Allowances and other financial benefits as approved by the State Government.
- Rendering Income and Expenditure Returns to the Office of the Accountant-General and Ministry of Budget and Planning.
- Monitoring, Reconciliation and Rendering Returns on the Payroll monthly basis to the Office of the Accountant General.
- Processing of Release Warrants at the Ministry of Budget and Planning and the Office of the Accountant General and cashing of cheques issued for same.
- Preparation of Financial Concurrence Reports
- Preparation of Final Appropriation Accounts.
Game bắn cá onlineAsiwaju Adeleke Alaba
Game bắn cá onlineThe Department of Planning g, Research and Statistics of the Bureau of Political Affairs and Administration, Office of the Governor, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta came on board in April, 2014. Its mission is to work hand in hand with other Departments in the Bureau to enhance its smooth administration.
Game bắn cá onlineThe main duties of the Department are:
- Data collection, collation and processing.
- Manpower Planning.
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports.
- Budget Preparation in conjunction with the Departments of Admin and Supplies and Finance and Accounts.
- Project, Programmes/Events planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Staff Disposition List.
- Library Services – Maintenance of records on programmes and activities of the Bureau.
- Examination / Review of the Monthly Progress Reports of Ministries, Department and Agencies (MDA’S) as well as local Government Councils in Ogun State.
- Staff Training and development.
The Department of Planning, Research and Statistic comprise of two divisions:
- Planning, Research and Library Services Unit
- Statistics Information and Communications Technology Unit.
PLANNING, RESEARCH AND LIBRARY SERVICES UNIT
- Development of Long/Medium and Short-term Plans and Annual budgets for the Efficient Performance of the Agency, vis-a-vis tracking of Budget Performance
- Monitoring of activities in respect of set targets of the Agency and carrying out effective monitoring and evaluation/appraisal of project as at when due.
- Preparation of Quarterly and Yearly reports of the Agency’s programmes and projects.
- Identification/Development of all Planning, Research & Statistical training needs of the Agency
- Production and co-ordination of data requirements in respect of the Agencies’ Technical Aids/External Assistance
- Impact assessment of projects/programmes of the Agencies using the relevant indicators
- Research into areas of interest of the agency with the aim of building a viable Data Bank for reference purposes
- Provision of Library Services.
STATISTICS INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY UNIT
- Collection, Collation, Analysis, Interpretation and Publication of Information on Policy making;
- Create and maintain a database of suppliers and contractors of the agencies requirement;
- Secretariat of the Agencies’ Tender Board;
- Publication of monthly, quarterly and annual reports of the agency;
- Establishment and maintenance of the Agencies’ electronic Database;
- Computerize the activities of the Agency for an efficient Management Information System in conjunction with Gateway ICT;
- Collecting user requirements and initiating ideas for software development;
- Recommendation of information system gadgets and services;
- Sales of Statistical Publications.
Omoniyi Gbadewole Oyebanji
Directorate of Monitoring & Evaluation was created on the advice of UNDP County Office, at the completion of the 5thGame bắn cá online Country Programme in December, 2003. The Directorate serves as the coordinating office for all Agencies implementing UNDP – assisted projects in the State. It is headed by a director who is also responsible to the Permanent Secretary, Bureau of Political and Administration.
Game bắn cá onlineThe Directorate’s main responsibilities include:
- Effective coordination, Monitoring and Evaluation of projects executed by implementing agencies and service providers
- Servicing of meeting of the contracts sub-committee and the State Programme Outcome Committee (SPOC)
- Effective liaison with the Agencies implementing UNDP supported projects e.g. OGEPA/Ministry of Commerce and Industry under 6th CP to ensure compliance with the programme work plan and National Execution Guidelines.
Mrs Adefope Lola (S.S.A Political)
Game bắn cá onlineMr Adejonpe Olugbenga (Administration)
Game bắn cá onlineThe Liaison Office, Abuja carries out the following duties and the responsibilities:
- Renders Protocol Services to the Governor and other Top Government Officials in Abuja and States in the North;
- Serves as link between State Ministries, Departments and Agencies and the Federal Ministries, Departments and Agencies in the Federal Capital Territory and other State Liaison Offices in Abuja;
- Facilities bilateral agreements between the State Government and Development Partners.
- Processes visas and other travel documents on behalf of the State Government Officials;
- Liaise with Ogun State indigenes in the Federal Capital Territory and the Northern part of the county;
- Facilitates relationship between State and Federal Government Agencies;
- Performs such other functions as may be assigned by the State Government.
Mr Shonde Olawale
Game bắn cá onlineThe Ogun State Liaison Office, Lagos serves as a vital link between the State Government, the people of Ogun State and Foreign Missions, Multilateral Agencies, Federal Ministries, Department and Agencies as well as Private Institutions.
Other responsibilities of the Office include the following:
- Serving as a vital link between the State Government and Federal Government Establishments in Lagos;
- Facilitating communication between Ministries and Parastatals on the one hand and other organisations on the other;
- Liaising on behalf of State Ministries and Parastatals with Foreign Missions and other international Agencies in Lagos;
- Arranging Airport receptions and courtesies for top government functionaries and V.I.P’s from the State;
- Serving the needs of Ogun State indigenes resident in Lagos and Overseas (including Past Governors of the State);
- Carrying out any other special assignments that may be assigned to the office from time to time e.g. dispatch of mails within Lagos Area and serving as a link between Abeokuta and Abuja in this regard.
- National Day Celebration: This is observed on 1st October every year
- Armed Forces and Remembrance Day Celebration - This is held on 15th January every year.
- Hosting of visitors from NIPSS, Kuru, Jos and Course participants from ASCON, Badagry, Lagos etc.